Ashley Grayson’s Can Do ListI can assist any organization, department, or individual in implementing myCanDoList quickly and for best results. This usually begins with a presentation on on myCanDoList that goes beyond this website and can be followed up with a direct engagement.
I can assess for effectiveness, any written document, PowerPoint presentation or web site and answer the single, vital question: Is this sufficient for its purpose; if not, why not? I can also recommend a plan to fix any shortcomings.
I can deliver presentations, run interactive workshops and provide executive coaching on effective communications, and creative and critical thinking for developing strategy. Some of my topics include:
- Should you switch your business model from a competitive model to an entitlement model? Traditionally American and European business is based on competition (develop/ manufacture/sell/deliver a product or service). Today, many businesses are trying to shift to an entitlement model, so they become entitled to income just for being there. Entitlement works great for inventors, granters of licenses, authors, and some sales reps, but it can sink a business that it doesn't fit. Learn how to keep entitlement based organizations from reducing your own cash flow and explore whether this model can work positively for you.
- How to interview, hire, work with, supervise, and promote GenY/Millennial workers. Businesses increasingly realizes that workers under thirty are differently motivated and work differently. In one hour I can explain the opportunity and challenge of this difference and how to succeed with them and make them successful within your organization.
- How to adjust your marketing and sales approach to fit today’s new marketing models. You can shift your marketing model from expensive spray and pray advertising, to connecting with self-declared customers. Apple gets the new marketing models; that’s why they’ve sold 120 million iPods. Sony and Microsoft don’t have a clue. Once you grasp the new marketing model and connect with the new generation of buyers business growth can be as much as 16% in the next five years.
- Sketching with Words empowers the businessperson with the perspective and techniques to consciously initiate innovation, manage change, and effectively communicate with words, numbers and pictures--even with no drawing talent. Artists, architects, and visual professionals all sketch before they design, refine, and render images. Sketching with Words brings proven visual methods to the verbal space. The result is better communications, and fewer drafts of policy, procedure, and marketing messages.
- Casual Diagramming reveals the secret language of diagrams that increasingly drives modern communication. Learning to draw and read of the key diagram types will increase anyone’s ability to communicate ideas.